Where are you from

Hey everyone!
Where are you from?
What country, from which city?
I am from Serbia, a country in the Balkans, from Belgrade.

9 Likes

Hi! I am from Siberia(Russia)!

6 Likes

Hi all. I’m currently living in Texas, USA. Glad to be a part of the community. Hope all are safe and healthy. :smiley:

I don’t exactly live among the cows, horses and other farm animals but funny enough, in a metropolitan city there’s a stable up the street from me and a cow pasture about 20 mins. away. LOL.

11 Likes

Hi @Zvonimir_D! I’m from Derbyshire UK :smile:

4 Likes

Hi @Lisa_S5, Welcome to the community! :smile:

Welcome to the Community, so nice to meet you! I was born and spent many years in Darwin, Australia :australia: but currently reside and call home - Daytona Beach, Florida :sunny: :ocean: :palm_tree:

3 Likes

Im from a little town outside of Atlanta called Fairburn, GA, originally from Brooklyn, NY and lived in San Francisco before retiring.

7 Likes

Hi all! I’m currently residing in the Twin Cities in Minnesota, but originally from a really small town in Nebraska!

3 Likes

Georgia!!! Home of all my favorite sports teams! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi Emily!!! Welcome to the Community! :wave:

1 Like

Hello . Im from Mexico but i live in Oregon USA

3 Likes

I’m from Old Quebec, but currently living on Vancouver Island on the West Coast of Canada:

4 Likes

From Arad, Romania

6 Likes

Beautiful @pixaroma

1 Like

I’m a military brat and lived most of my life in Texas, but currently live right outside of Washington DC in National Harbor, Maryland.

5 Likes

I visited National Harbor for the first time in December to see the ice sculptures and fireworks at the Gaylord Palms <3 It was beautiful!

3 Likes

@Emily_S I live in the TC area too!! (Just a bit north of St. Paul)

1 Like

Nice! We lived in Saint Paul until the kids started school, now we are on the west side of the metro…

2 Likes

those are some great pics!!

1 Like

Hello Everyone! I live and work in the suburbs of Philadelphia! I work in HR Operations for a large company and enjoy crafting and making personalized gifts for people and a creative outlet. I am an amateur photographer and hack designer. Hope everyone is staying healthy, safe and sane in the crazy time. Cheers, Stacy

PS - this is one of the best views of the Philly skyline from Fairmont Park at the Belmont Plateau. I shot this a number of years ago and the skyline has since evolved. I certainly need to get back there to capture an updated version of this!

7 Likes