What are you currently working on?

I’m interested to see what everyone is currently working on!

I am in the very early stages of a new font, still working out which tails to use for the base characters:

36 Likes

Ohhh a new font! How fun! I can’t wait to see it completed :smiley:

I’m working in Illustrator (improving my skills… ), working on some bold wallpaper and fabric patterns:

Wallpaper Kids Room_Soft Flowers Petals

27 Likes

oooh love that font. I’m also working on a font but too shy to share just yet :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m also working on a font but I don’t think I’m ready to share yet :joy:

I’m also in the middle of a foodie humour SVG pack. I lost my mojo after family events though so I’ve been super slow at completing any designs.

22 Likes

:rofl::heart::raised_hands:t2: Awesome foodie humour! I love it!

I’m also working on a font, but not ready to share yet.
I have to finish it!

Can we get some 48 hrs days? 24 just ain’t enough with all the creativity that needs to be expressed!

6 Likes

They look great @NathalieLesage and @Stephanie_J!

So many fonts in progress, so little confidence to share - I’m sure they’re all fabulous!

4 Likes

@kristy I’m still learning :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I am currently working on my first script font. Though, I am at a stand still - the exit stems are a bit intimidating, so I haven’t messed with it for a few days. Still have lots of clean up to do as well :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Completely understandable, Steph :grinning:

That looks fantastic so far @Amy_S - I tend to start with the lowercase r if it helps any:

Screen Shot 2020-03-07

10 Likes

Ohhh it looks so lovely! :heart: I’m not brave enough to tackle creating a script font :upside_down_face::flushed:

You’ve got this!

1 Like

Here’s my current work in progress… there are elements I really love about the way it’s heading and bits that need more work…

6 Likes

Super cute font Kitti! I love the happy vibe I get from it <3

1 Like

Very nice, I especially love the A and F @Kitti_O :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

This was my first attempt. I only did upper and lower case, without much cleaning. Just to get a feel for the program. It is a little bit wonky and I can see I need to work on keeping stroke sizes consistent. It was also my first week of using an Apple Pencil and it takes some getting used to.

So I feel confident to get started creating my first font now.
Can anyone recommend some good procreate brushes?

@Kristy_H How many fonts did you create before you listed in your shop? Or was you a natural?

11 Likes

That looks great @Amy_S <3 A script font is an amazing accomplishment!

4 Likes

@Kitti_O love the font it gives a bouncy feel!

3 Likes

@SarahEvans - that’s great!! Thank you for sharing :smiley:

Missy has some of my favorite brushes: https://designbundles.net/geekmissy/86428-nine-procreate-brushes-for-lettering#gtmList=5&gtmPos=3

Liss Amyah also has some amazing brushes with her Clarity course - looks like she may even have a free one right now when you subscribe to her newsletter: https://liss.com.au/learn-ipad-lettering/

Last but not least, Dawn Nicole has some great brushes, and practice lettering sheets :smiley: https://bydawnnicole.com/category/ipad-lettering/

3 Likes

@Kristy – thank you so much!! I’ll give this a try :smiley:

1 Like

Thank You!! Will be checking those out :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Way to go Sarah!! Super fun font. I love the bouncy feel too :smiley: It’s lively and fun!