Rainbows!

We have some incredible ladies on our team who gave me this idea!!

In some of their communities they creating rainbows :rainbow: to place in the windows/doors of their homes, for the kids to search for, while they are out playing and walking with their families!

I loved the idea so much that I wanted to do the same. I know some are doing other items, like teddy bears, but I love the idea of the rainbow. A reminder that there will be better days. We included some dinosaurs too!!

I encourage you all to make a rainbow as well, to display in your home! If you do, please share your pictures here :smiley:

12 Likes

I love your rainbow. I am in the UK and its ‘sunshine’ theme next week. So we add sunshines to our rainbow designs.

3 Likes

This is such a beautiful idea! I wonder how chalk would hold up if we did it on our garage door? :thinking:

3 Likes

Oooh that’s a really good idea! Do you guys get a lot of rain? I did some chalk art on my drive way, and it rained that night :cloud_with_rain: :crying_cat_face:

We haven’t gotten a ton lately, but I could always send the kids back out. It will keep us busy :grin:

1 Like

That’s a great idea!
I’ve seen this but with a teddy bear and I liked it but my dogs get it and play with it every single time :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi Marta, welcome to the community! I have seen the teddy bear idea as well! Too cute your pups loves it! :dog: :heart:

we did rainbows too :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I’ve since been working on rainbow PNGs, they make me happy

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Oh how cute! We live in the middle of no where so no one is passing by my house to do any rainbow or teddy bear search :pensive:

What a great idea this is :slight_smile: Lovely designs!

1 Like

I love your rainbow!! Thank you for sharing!!! :heart: :rainbow:

So lovely @Keeley_B! Welcome to the community! :rainbow: :smiley:

I love this idea! I’m planning on making one this week!

1 Like

@Sarah_Q That’s great!! I can’t wait to see :heart: :rainbow:

But would a rainbow brighten your day? If so, do it for yourself! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, that’s true. :wink:

1 Like

I got it done!![image|666x500](upload://wqOKrsrBh9DOmY2bZq19dlqI3UQ.jpeg)

We are doing the same in my small area. I think the group is now asking for Be Kind signs. I have one ready to go that I made - just need to get it on the window!

Be Well!

1 Like

I love this idea!!

1 Like