Procreate Brushes

I would love to see new procreate brushes. Specifically for lettering :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Amy_S Yessssss. So many things changed with version 5, I bet lots of folks are working on new brushes! :crayon:

3 Likes

@MissyMeyer heard a quote once, “Create the things you wish existed.” :thinking: :bulb: :star_struck:

1 Like

Right up there with “write the books you want to read.” :smiley:

3 Likes

I love making Photoshop and Procreate 5 brushes <3
@Amy_S, what are you looking for in ways of lettering brushes?
I can try designing a few for you to test out. Let me know :smiley:

2 Likes

I’d love some brushes than can automatically turn my scribbles into beautiful lettering.

6 Likes

@NathalieLesage I’m honestly not sure exactly what I need. I’m hoping to begin exploring brush creation, so I can learn more about the style I like best :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to talking brushes with you and everyone here :raised_hands:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Definitely a skill i want to learn! Every brush I’ve purchased, although are nice brushes, they are not quite what I’m wanting… #fussy!

3 Likes

Here is one I’ve been attempting. Still trying to work out the metrics as the ends go funny if you don’t use the snap to shape feature.

6 Likes

Such a cool looking font Justina! I’m wondering if you could do your corners as a separate small rounded corner, and add it on like a cap at each intersection/corner after drawing separate straight lines that make up the N and V etc.

Oh Thank You!! That’s not a bad idea, though I wish I could do it like I do on Illustrator - you can pick how corners behave - But I cannot figure out how to get it nice like that on Procreate.

Yes, I was thinking that it would be easier to do in Illustrator, but then noticed you were working in Procreate.
If anything, you could finish it in AI perhaps?

You are so awesome… but I have already told you a million times! BWHAHAHA well a million and 1 now…

Looking for Crayon Brush…