PLUS Fonts/Designs Question

Is there any way to find out who the designer is for the fonts and/or designs that are listed in the PLUS section? I look at some of the svg files, fonts, or other designs and know that I probably own it already. Yes, I’ve tried to search for it on DesignBundles or FontBundles but only the same PLUS file shows in the results.
Thanks for any help or suggestions.
Donna

Hi Donna,

The products in the Plus section are exclusive, they’re not available anywhere else.

1 Like

@Donna_C2 I don’t think there is a way. I know it can be a little frustrating.

Hi Donna,

The Plus designs are exclusive to the Plus Hub. However, some designs added were purchased for exclusive rights from the designer that were previously in the regular marketplace. If you ever find you have purchased a Plus product you already own let us know within 30 days and we will issue your credit back to your account. :slight_smile:

Kalie, Thanks so much for letting me know that some designs were previously in the regular marketplace. At first I thought I must be losing my mind, because I know I’ve seen them other than the PLUS store.
I love the credit-back policy if we find we already own the design (within 30 days of course!).
Thanks again for your help!
Donna

1 Like

Thanks to all for your help!!! :smiley:

Certainly, happy to help anytime! :hearts: