Planner Templates

What kind of planner templates would you want? Is there a specific planner company you like to use or size? Are you wanting templates to use for yourself or for your business?

1 Like

I think 8.5 by 11 would be fine so I could add it to my teaching binder.

@Brittany_P any specific teaching templates you would like?

I would love behavior sheets- simple ones like name/behavior/action but that are pretty; a pretty do to list template (I love water color florals the best)

I haven’t had much luck being consistent with planners. I use them for a couple of months and then forget about them. Both times I used Happy Planner. I like the layout. I had the 8.5 x 11 and the medium one (I think 7 x 9 or something like that). I preferred the larger one. I would love to see some home organization or lifestyle templates if you have some. Those are really the only ones I’d probably use

Oh home organization would definitely be helpful!

1 Like

I like to use planners in GoodNotes. Hyperlinked PDFs are the Bees Knees! lol I’m a big fan of cute trackers (water intake, books read, mood, etc.)

What is GoodNotes? Haven’t heard of it.

I’d be interesting in templates for my BHP - Anything that keeps having the sides punched in mind.

GoodNotes is an application on IOS that many are using for their digital planners - it has the ability to link pages and such, so it makes a good intuitive application for planners.

1 Like

@Kemet_G - I have Happy Planner templates that I have set up that I can tweak for home organization and lifestyle. I believe I have them in all three sizes but it has been some time. I have all three sizes that I test on.

@Emily_S1 - I am working on some digital planners and trackers, just now learning GoodNotes. Do you also collect stickers in your planners?

@Justina_T - just want to make sure I am familiar with the planner - BHP - Big Happy Planner?

I have all kinds of planners that I test on Erin Condren, Travel Planners, Wedding, Baby, etc. It sounds like you like pages that are ready to go, not ones that you can design yourself. This is good to know. I have been a template maker and have made some with designs but wasn’t sure if they would sell.

Ok thanks. Can you post a link to them. I’d love to check them out.

I also prefer the larger size.