Photography challenge Week of 6/15

Good Monday morning all!

Online there are a LOT of filters that can be applied to help a picture pop. Your challenge this week is to take a photograph and use a filter you’ve been wanting to try or have tried and want to use again. You’ll post your original photo along with the photo you used the filter on. Please feel free to share what filter you have used. I know if I really like it I want it too. :wink:

Have fun with this and you have until Sunday!! So I hope to see more members give this a try. I really enjoy photography and seeing the art of others.

3 Likes

Before

Using the filter black and white pinhole for a dramatic effect :slight_smile: you can find it in Photoshop express - mobile app

The result

I rarely find a filter to do what I want that why i usually edit from scratch each image. I usually edit them in Lightroom and Photoshop on my pc.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Beautiful! As always…
Love it!!
every photo challenge post, I’m waiting for you to post :grin: @pixaroma

1 Like

This one looks fun! I will have to remember to do it! This is one of my favorite weekly threads! :smiley:

2 Likes

Love your pictures @pixaroma ::heart_eyes:

1 Like

oh, I took some pictures, with my phone, this afternoon.
original

Vivid and a vignette.

I’m not much one for filters. I’ll let the natural beauty speak for itself. I thought that rose was lovely.

1 Like

This isn’t so much a filter as just normal photoshop editing, using curves, solid adjustment layers with different colors and blend modes and also a little dodging and burning as needed :slight_smile:

Before

After

4 Likes

These are fantastic! I’ll give it a go!

Here’s mine. I combined the two top photos to make the bottom photo!!

3 Likes

Wow! So atmospheric! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks, I was going for atmospheric :smiley:

1 Like