My Lettering Journey

I have been learning the art of hand lettering over this last year, and I’m finally starting to feel comfortable drawing letters – instead of just writing. This is something I created, following a tutorial from Liss Amyah’s Clarity course :smiley: I am beyond excited with how it turned out.

28 Likes

Wow, this is so beautiful Amy! Is her course updated to use the new version of Procreate (5)? or are the videos on the old version? I’m interested in this course for my hubby, but he’s not going to want it if it’s not showing the new Procreate 5.

This is amazing Amy! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh! I love this! I know you already are acclimated with Teela from Every Tuesday, but she does courses often with procreate and they are very informative! I reference her color pallets a ton.

3 Likes

Thank you Nathalie!! If I recall her classes are with 4 - however, I did find them very easy to follow along. There were only a couple of areas where things were a bit different.

1 Like

Thank you Kalie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you Justi!! I’ve done one lettering tutorial from through her site and definitely hope to do more!

1 Like

Let me know if you hear that she’s updated her tutorials. Hubs won’t go for it otherwise. He’s super picky :joy:

1 Like

I love it, Amy! You’ve done a fantastic job :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @Kristy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That is gorgeous!!! Great job!!!

1 Like

that is cool. love the colors and the “glitter” look

1 Like

Thank you!! :hugs:

Thank you @WickedDesignsByJill!!

Gorgeous design!

1 Like

That is really cool!

1 Like

@Andrea_F thank you so much!! Welcome to the Community!!!

1 Like

You’ve done a fantastic job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow, this looks so good! Great job :slight_smile:

1 Like