Ligatures not showing

I bought the Joshico font in a bundle and can’t see the ligatures. I’m not sure if it’s only the ligatures or if there are other alternates I’m missing, but my focus right now is that. I’ve contacted the designer, downloaded a new file (in case I had an old version) and I still can’t see them. I have Main Type font manager - I’ve looked in there (I viewed “all”), the character map, and the Unicode Character menu in Inkscape. I need the “tt” (and others), but this one is problematic because of the double bar. The designer sees them and has shown me screen shots - I can’t wrap my head around why I can’t see them. Any suggestions?

Happy to help! :smiley:

If you use the PDF glyph guide are you able to paste in the alternates from there Joshico Glyph Guide

Thank you for that. Can you tell me why I can’t see them in any of the other ways?

1 Like

To confirm did you download both versions of the Joshico font? There is a regular and then the swashes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do. I have tried the otf and the ttf. I usually install only the ttf if there’s an optioin because it seems like in some of my programs it will create an issue of some kind (can’t remember what) if I use otf.

But yes, I have 3 joshico fons installed - image