Learnt anything new?

Today, I’ve been learning about the assisted rotational symmetry drawing tool in procreate…I don’t know how I did know about it before but I think I’m going to really love this feature. Have you learnt anything new about a program you use, that you wish you had known about sooner?

8 Likes

Wow, sounds Scientific :sweat_smile: I’m basically a newbie, so I’m trying everything Cricut has to offer. So I’m learning from my mistakes :grin: :wink:

2 Likes

Definitely the best way to learn! I love my cricut maker but it definitely takes a little practice to choose the right settings :blush:

2 Likes

I just downloaded an ebook from Apple Books called Procreate Artist’ Handbook. I will be looking into this this evening. The best thing about it is that it’s free.

4 Likes

About a month ago I purchased clip studio paint and started using it to ink all of my designs. They are so much smoother than what I could accomplish in Photoshop. Game changer for my work.

2 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the community! I’ll have to have a look at that, I’ve never heard of it :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll have to download that, thanks! I’ve been watching Every Tuesday’s tutorials. She’s really easy to follow :slightly_smiling_face:

Love! I really need to get out Procreate some more!

1 Like

Gorgeous design! I’ve been following courses on Skill Share this lock down and really enjoying the growth. I recently learnt how to replicate objects and align objects to a path - making symmetrical star printed rainbow.

2 Likes

Thank you! I love skillshare classes! Which program are you learning?

This is one of the things that makes me tempted to get an iPad. Teela’s illustration tutorials always look so much easier than working in Photoshop or Illustrator.

1 Like

It does seem that way… I’m also learning Alfresco – you can import all of your layers into illustrator in one file, which is a cool feature.

1 Like

I recently learned about this the other week! Amazingggg feature! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today, I’ve just learnt about exporting illustrator layers as individual files using the assets pallet – wow, total game changer and time saver!

3 Likes

Is that in Procreate or another program? I need to take the time to use our iPad more. I can’t wait for Illustrator for the iPad to come out later this year!

1 Like

Adobe Illustrator

1 Like

Love this feature for creating mandalas - I made this one yesterday!

3 Likes

Wow love this!!! The color is so vibrant and beautiful! Great job!!!

1 Like

I would get a I pad!!! I love mine and I got the IPencil with it! You won’t regret it :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you!!