It's almost the weekend! What are you crafting?

What are you crafting this weekend? I’d love to see some pictures! :hearts:

6 Likes

I’m still waiting on vinyl delivery after my last lot was lost in the post :unamused:

1 Like

OH NOOO!!! :frowning: That’s terrible!

I just got in some gorgeous holographic opal and have some starcraft hoax holographic coming as well, I am so excited to use them… I just don’t know what to use them on. LOL

1 Like

Ooo sounds awesome! I’m waiting on some rose gold HTV :smile:

1 Like

I am going to try my hand at some acrylic key chains using some great printed vinyl.

2 Likes

Ohhh! I’d love to see!

I think days are going so fast. :open_mouth:

I just delivered a COVID-fatigue shirt to a customer who saw me wearing one at my local BJs :grinning: I’m working on another COVID-fatigue design, plus my sister has asked me to do her several COVID t-s (she needs to tell me what colors of vinyl and which designs she wants on which of the shirts she wants me to do!)

2 Likes

I look forward to seeing what everyone does! Tmana I do love the T! I have not yet dived it T-shirts yet.

1 Like

They can be fun, but complex designs can take a lot of vinyl and/or a lot of time to produce (i.e., not cost-effective to produce for sale). At this point I have about a dozen COVID-fatigue T-shirt designs, though I’ve only produced five of them so far. http://wbwrn.us/COVID

I have a new camera lens…so I’ll be out and about snapping away. I’m giving my daughter my older camera and letting her join in. She’s so excited. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

At the moment I’m working on a sci-fi novel. In terms of art stuff, nothing at the moment, but I’m thinking of making a glitter set in sunset colours similar a dark foresty night one I made the other day.

How fun for her!! I hope she’s willing to share her photos with us along with you! Have fun with the new lens and snapping away!

1 Like

Working on figuring out how to do a variable 3x5 recipe card style so I can finish creating the recipes to put into Chef Lilly’s cookbook!

And stitching together a coloring book for my daughter who loves to color (Thank you DB for the Free Friday contribution to the coloring book). I now have 50 pages of stuff for her - so it’'s time to bind and hand stitch a side lacing.

Extremely jealous!!!

I’m going to be working my mobile vinyl station, aka bus conversion. Hopefully, I’ll get it done for when all this stuff is done with.

2 Likes

I am making cows out of bricks with floppy ears and face painted on them

2 Likes

We’d love to see a pic when you get it done - so exciting!

1 Like