I'm new here 😁. I want to know where you are promoting your products. or do you just leave it alone and wait for someone to buy it?

I’m new here :grin:. I want to know where you are promoting your products. or do you just leave it alone and wait for someone to buy it?

5 Likes

How do we know what a lot of people are looking for?

2 Likes

Hi, I advertise on my social media accounts & to a few community facebook groups, but will also welcome new ideas :hugs:

4 Likes

Hi @Ichaa! Social media is the best place to advertise your products and build a following. Building a following and having people come back to your store to favorite and purchase your products will better your chances for not only selling but potentially a bundle invite.

Welcome to the Community so happy to have you here! :grinning:

2 Likes

You for sure will want to promote your products! Having a group that is centered around you and your brand is one way to connect with your audience. While that is not for everyone, just having a page on FB, an IG, or even a pintrest is another way to connect with people who are interested in what you have to offer. There are also several promoting groups that you can join to share your work with in. You will want to find a good balance between β€œsales” and interactions type posts. It’s a lot of trail and error as what works really well for one person might not for another.

4 Likes

Hi, welcome. I have a lot of success with Pinterest.

2 Likes

Whoa. Can you give your Pinterest link?

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thank you!!

2 Likes

Definitely want to make an effort to promote new products once you’ve made them. If you do not already have some sort of following, I’d set up something where you can promote. Depending on what type of item you create, a facebook page or group related to your end-user is always a good way to gather potential customers.

2 Likes

I do most of my promoting on Pinterest. I also use FB some and Instagram a little bit, but Pinterest is pretty much my go-to.

2 Likes

@Justina_T Thank you! I am new here. And my followers are still very few. Around 5 people: ')

2 Likes

Thank you! :hugs:

2 Likes

What sort of products are you making @Ichaa?

1 Like

@Ashley_M thank you! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

@Justina_T Most of what I make is illustration. Vector illustration. I also made several fonts. But I am not sure about my own product.

2 Likes

I post rom time to time new products on β€œDesign Bundles Promotion Group” on facebook! :smiley:

1 Like

@HelChamp can you give me the link ? Thanks :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Can we post outside link?

If yes, here it is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DesignBundlesPromotion/

2 Likes

Thank you!:heavy_heart_exclamation::hugs:

3 Likes

I share via tailwind to Pinterest onto my boards and onto group boards, use my Facebook business page and group, and also promote in Facebook groups where you’re allowed. :slight_smile: That takes some investigating to build a list. If you haven’t yet, you should sign up to be an affiliate and when promoting you could be helping to get more of the pie of your earnings. :slight_smile: I’m still trying to get the hang of how to promote since this is a side business right now for me.

1 Like