If I update a product, can my customers download it again without having to pay?

How can I notify my customers who have already purchased that the product has been updated?

Hi @Debelle_I, welcome to the community!
Yes if you update a product, your customers can download it again without having to pay :slight_smile:
We don’t have a way to notify the customers but we would recommend adding a note on the product to let them know that there is an updated version.

1 Like

@Stephanie_J – I have wondered about this too. Another company I use has a notification icon and lists when updates are made to products you own. Is this something FontBundles can look into, please? Thank you!

2 Likes

a couple of other sites send me an email when one of the products I purchased or downloaded (similar to Free Font of the Week and Freebie Friday) is updated, including a link to download the update)

2 Likes

That is a great idea! I will add it to our suggestions list for you now :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a great idea!

I wondered this myself, when I edited a bundle last week. I’ll add a note today to say the bundle has changed. Thanks for clarifying :grinning:

1 Like

use that feed option. and think I see which font was updated, I need to download the update!
Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve never looked into what shows on the FEED, about time I did! :grinning:

I check it when I visit a designer’s page. I like to know that there are sales or updates, new things or something they want to just stand out…

1 Like