- Open scan and cut canvas. Click on the text icon.
- Type your text.
- Adjust the character spacing so that each letter is just overlapping.
- With the text selected, click on the weld process overlap. this will join all your letters together.
Another way to weld text is to separate the letters to adjust them.
- With the text selected, click on the divide process overlap.
- Your text will now be separate letters. Move each letter slightly so they are overlapping.
- With all the letters selected, click weld. your letters will now be joined together.