How to spend your Plus credits in the Plus Hub

One of the benefits of your Plus membership is the Plus credits you receive each month to spend in the Plus Hub.
Here are some instructions on how to spend your credits:

1. Head to the Plus Hub here and browse the selection of products. When you’ve found something you would like to purchase, click the “Add to account” button.

1. You will then need to confirm your selection.

1. You can view the number of credits each item will cost before purchasing.

1. Once you’ve purchased Plus items they can be downloaded from your Plus Purchases at any time.

There’s a huge selection to choose from with new products added every week :grinning:

4 Likes

I loooooooooove shopping in the Plus Hub :heart: Awesome tutorial! :raised_hands:t2::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Marvelous tutorial! Thank you for sharing :smiley:

2 Likes

I love that Plus Hub has a search button for when I’m looking for a specific graphic or font and not just browsing!

1 Like

If I purchase something with plus credits and go back to shopping and forget what I had purchased, will the site tell me I have already purchased that item?

4 Likes

Hi Mary, once you’ve purchased a Plus item it won’t appear in the search anymore so you can’t purchase the same item multiple times :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply

Thank you for this, I was confused!

1 Like

This is a great feature! I wonder if there is some way to implement this feature across the board so it prevents future double purchases. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve bought a font or mockup bundle more than once. LOL.

2 Likes

We do have that feature for the regular products in our Marketplaces. You will see a note at the top of the product’s page that gives you a heads up that you’ve already purchased a bundle or a product.

1 Like

Not if you bought the product on a $1 deal sale or a bundle unfortunately.

2 Likes

That’s correct. It’s because of the way we have to set those up on the backend. It’s a good idea to go through the $1 deals during the preview week to check what you might already have.