Home Decor Quarentine Crafts

Hey All,
Since we are stuck in for at least another month, I’d love to decorate my walls a little. With the kids home schooling and my hubby working from home, I have no focus lol SO, whose willing to share somethings they have made for their homes? Our homes can all be gorgeous when this is all over :grin:

1 Like

I wanted to make more paper flowers w/ vases or containers, BUT, our cat loves to chew on paper :frowning:

I just made this layered mandala and love how the shadow changes with the light! It’s my newest release :grin: https://designbundles.net/cleancutcreative/519791-3d-layered-mandala-svg-stacked-paper-laser-cut-woo

9 Likes

That’s a great idea @Sharon_K. I’d love to see these too!

1 Like

That’s so beautiful! :heart_eyes: I’ve seen others in multi colours but I’m really loving the look of all white with a foil line!

2 Likes

That is brilliant,well done !

2 Likes

So beautiful!!

2 Likes

We’re getting ready to redo our kitchen. It’ll be black & white with skull knobs so I tried vinyl screenprinting to make some tea towels.

3 Likes

I was going to do the same but I’ve had the focus of a goldfish :rofl:

1 Like

These are yours? They are AWESOME!! I think I have one or two in my cart :grin: my foam spacers will hopefully get here tomorrow!

2 Likes

I found this design on Design Bundles but it isn’t one of mine.

1 Like

I usually end of buying more than earning lol

1 Like

Have any of you done well decals,? I want to do a bike with butterflies coming out of the basket saying Enjoy the Ride (I saw a small version pop up on FB). Is it hard to get the pieces to line up amd not shrink back on the wall?

Lol I hear that!! Even if I made stuff I dont think anyone would buy it right now lol

Soooooo cool!! You’ll have to post pics of your kitchen when it’s done :grin:

1 Like

Will do! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I haven’t tried wall decals yet, all of my walls have texture on them. I was going to try to decal my wall in my office.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart: Have fun creating!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

I haven’t tried wall decals yet either :see_no_evil:

1 Like