Hi from South Carolina

Hi! I’m from South Carolina. Some of my earliest memories are of pulling yarn through a punched card to create the outline of an animal or a letter, making jewelry with pop beads, and learning to sew with an old hand cranked chain stitch Singer sewing machine. I was hooked. Mom loved crafting, as did her mother, so I come from a long line of crafters.

I love my Silhouette Cameo 3 and have been using it to make cards, design and cut my own planner pages and stickers, and to make t-shirts, mugs, and water bottles for family and friends. I use a lot of the Design Bundles graphics and craft bundles as well as using Photoshop to create my own. Other crafts include sewing, knitting, crocheting, tatting, other paper crafts, quilting, and I’m learning to paint.

I’m also a photographer and author.

4 Likes

@ThatCraftyRedhead oh my gosh, I remember those cards!! I had forgotten all about those until now!

PS - hello from Minnesota!:heart:

2 Likes

@AugustFire, they were fun, weren’t they? Now I make them myself and laminate them. The little ones love it. I tell their moms to stiffen the yarn with sugar or glue instead of using a plastic needle. It’s great for teaching hand-eye coordination.

1 Like

@ThatCraftyRedhead thats a great idea!!

Hello from the UK! :smile:
We’re so happy to have you here. If you have any questions I’m happy to help!

Hi! I’m from SC too! Nice to meet you!!!

I love to do all things crafty but my absolute favorite is making party decor!! I just love being able to use my cutting machine to make my OWN unique party decor that you can’t buy at Party City!! OK… let’s be real… I just really like parties… :joy:

I design SVG designs and have been doing so since 2011 although I didn’t start selling my designs until 2015. I am self-taught through hands on experiece with my Etsy business selling personalized products. I no longer sell products because I discovered that I enjoyed the designing MUCH MORE!!

1 Like

Hello and Welcome! :hearts:
I also have a Cameo 3! :slight_smile: I love making leather earrings with it.

I also do photography (trying to get into it more), I would love to see some of your pictures! :slight_smile:

1 Like