Help me name my craft business

Looking for cute business name ideas. Seems like everyone I try there is already a Facebook page. Right now I’m finding leather bows and giant paper flowers very popular. I also create book art (folded pages to create designs or words). Looking for ideas so I can create a page and business cards

3 Likes

You have a very pretty name. How about Cherilyn’s Creations or Cheri’s Creations. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Cherilyn_B
You can add your name in business. Because you have a good name. I have a suggestion for your business name, Cherilyn Collection (Can be abbreviated as C2 might make it easy if the logo is made) or Cherilyn Craft Collection (Can be abbreviated as C3 might make it easy if the logo is made). How do you like it or not? :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment. I like Cherilyn’s Creations

3 Likes

How about something literally like Bows & Flowers?

1 Like

YES! @Cherilyn_B I love how simple this is, yet to the point.

I like the two C ideas cause then my logo can be interlocked Cs

1 Like

I do book art too that will be on the page and at events but that’s pretty

What type of crafts do you do? And what are some of your favorite things?

T-shirts. Hair bows. Faux leather earrings. Paper flowers and book art

What are some of your favorite things? Like favorite colors, animals, foods, genres?

1 Like

That’s a eclectic combination. Hip hop rap music. The color pink. Anything that sparkles and glitters. Cats and dogs lol

I like Cherilyn’s Creations or Cheri’s Creations, and I love your idea of interlocking Cs instead of C2. There could even be a bow, flower, or book in the background with the 2 Cs on top. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

All That Glitter, All That Sparkles, Cats + Dogs, Pink Glitter, Glitter Me Pink.

Give me a little I will try to think of more lol.

1 Like

I can envision what I want the logo to look like but I don’t know how to make it happen. I’m thinking the first C in Cherilyn’s and the first C in Creations could be block letters interlocked with a heart cut out. (Hearts are my favorite)

Like one of these? :smile:

1 Like

O. M. G. I am in love with them all. I can’t decide

My daughter thinks logo 3 with the writing on #1

Let me put that together for you real quick! :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me your email and I will send you the PNG and the SVG for you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes